The Costa Blanca in autumn at your fingertips
1. Because Alicante maintains a pleasant temperature until well into October. And it is that the cities of Torrevieja, Guardamar, Santa Pola, or Alicante itself are places to visit at any time of year but, especially, for those seeking tranquility.
2. Because the Costa Blanca provides quality tourism thanks to the fact that in this city you can visit its historic center and its many beaches. It is an area known for being one of the busiest during the month of October, despite the fact that the drop in temperatures is notorious. That is why it stands out as an interesting alternative option.
3. Easy accessibility, Alicante international airport is one of the most relevant, so it is not surprising that travelers find a wonderful quality in their trips if they go on low cost flights from Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid or anywhere in Europe.
4. The possibilities are governed mainly because it will be feasible to be able to comply with a whole range of very interesting services that will be determined because the hotels on the Costa Blanca can be found on an all-inclusive basis in low season at very attractive prices. Leisure activities in Alicante are also worth highlighting. Some of the places to visit will be the Canelobre caves or the vineyards. The aquapark and the Alicante aquarium are other options. For those traveling on a cruise considered luxury, nothing like having a wonderful cruise to Ibiza from the port of Alicante. This is one of the most interesting varieties that we will find for our trip.
5. An exceptional gastronomy is another of the characteristics of Alicante. In addition to the well-known paella, its fish, seafood and meat are one of the greatest pleasures that the traveler can find. You cannot miss the regional nougat, which is one of the delicacies of the place, as well as the salad with Alicante products. The red mullet or toña is one of the interesting contributions of the gastronomy of this Valencian region.